Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Photos and update from Bryan Mullins

We had a great time on the Mekong Delta yesterday and learned a lot. We have gotten to Rach Gia and checked into the hotel. Everyone headed off to the school worksite this morning other than me unfortunately. I must have picked something up on the plane ride over or possibly before I left Lexington. It has finally caught up to me with the weird sleep schedule and such. I started taking antibiotics and it seems to be working, but Jeff and I decided that I should stay back and rest today to make sure I recover. It bummed me out and I prayed about it a lot and it seemed like the best thing to do. I just have aches, low fever, etc. I am grateful it is not a stomach thing. It still has not dampened my spirits and cannot wait to rejoin the team tomorrow. Here are some picks. 









* Bryan is feeling much better now and will be able to join the group tomorrow! 



1 comment:

  1. Bryan I'm so excited you are on the Vietnam trip!!! Glad to hear you are doing better and am looking forward to hearing more stories.
    Elissa Roycraft

    ReplyDelete